Monday, March 27, 2017

New Music??

Oh boy, do I have a big and exciting one today.

Most of you, if you've been keeping up with the RK social media (specifically Instagram) or talking with other fans, you'd would know the guys are being pretty sneaky about something. So, let's break it down!

The first clue we got was this:



I thought it was amazing the guys released Air For Free and The Creepier Ep...er in the same year, then they threw in Truly Madly Deeply and my mind was blown. I didn't think it could get any better, but apparently I was wrong. They're cooking up something, and I can't wait to see what it is.

Next came talk of more live music. Live 2009 is the first and so far only live Relient K album to exist, but that isn't going to be the case for too long. Live 2016 may be (and probably is) coming soon.


Finally we come to this very mysterious post.



I legit freaked out a bit over this one! I'm thinking possible B sides album or an acoustic album (although I had a dream they released a book, not even sure where that one came from), and I've seen some others talking about a deluxe version of Air For Free, but either way I'm beyond excited for this.

PLUS! Series 4 of the 7 inch vinyl sets are set to be released soon. Not exactly sure when, but I'm guessing in the next few months or so. I'm really excited about this set specifically because I think this is one where Look On Up will be making her debut. There's also the 7 inch version of Five Score, not sure when he'll be making his appearance though.

I have no idea how the guys manage to do all this stuff at once, but MAN I am excited. They're some pretty awesome dudes. #relientlove

Before I go I've got two other things I want to mention. First, if you're interested in joining a RK chat, I've got just the thing for you. Introducing: the Relient K Fans Discord! Click HERE to be directed right to the action! You'll definitely find me hanging out there!

Second, we've hit over 2000 page views since the blog's formation back in November! I was so shocked, I never expected this blog to make it past my friend circle. Thank you all so much for stopping by to check this out, it means the world. 🎉✨

No comments :

Post a Comment