Thursday, March 23, 2017

The (Near) Future of the Blog

A little bit of a sad post today, but an important one nonetheless.

First of all, let me properly introduce myself. My name is Sarah. I'm a high school student, artist, amateur photographer, and most importantly, a blogger. The whole purpose of this blog is to spread positivity; to create a place people could come to read about and celebrate a great band, and maybe make some friends in the process. The point is: I wanted it to be personal. Like a little family of sorts. And then the other day I was thinking, how is it personal when I'm hiding behind a fake name (although to my defense, Sahara is one of the best songs). So alas, now you know the real me.

Now that's out of the way, I need to inform you that the release of the podcast will be delayed to either later this year or early 2018, instead of April, like I planned. Between managing the blog, its social media accounts, and the emails, along with my personal life and quickly approaching graduation date, I just cannot manage to make the April deadline. I sincerely hope you understand.

That being said, I will continue to update the blog and its social media when I have updates for you!

If you ever want to reach out to me, or just want someone to talk to, please do. You can find me through the contact form, and all of the blog's main social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest)

Don't blink,
Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment