Friday, December 9, 2016

Merch Review: Relient K Ohio Sweatshirt

Hey guys! So by now you're probably wondering why I wrote a blog post on a sweatshirt. Let me explain. I'm hesitant to buy things - namely clothing - online, so I figured there had to be others like me and I wanted to help them out. As for the reason I'm hesitant? Quality. One of the absolute worst things is being so excited to get a package in the mail, only to find the quality isn't what you expected. So alas! If you've never bought a piece of Relient K merch before and wanted to know a little bit more before you buy, then this is the blog post for you.

I placed my order for the Relient K Ohio grey sweatshirt (size large) on December 4th, and it arrived four days later, on December 8th. After looking it over I found no stitching or design flaws at all. The shirt is made of 100% preshrunk cotton and the inside is SO soft. Here's a cool pic of me wearing it:



As far as sizing goes, buy the size you normally wear unless you're looking for something that's a bit bigger on you. I normally wear mediums, but I purchased a large and it's very big on me. (At my stop on the tour, I purchased the red Ohio shirt, and it's the same way as far as sizing goes, so I'm guessing that's how all of the sizing runs.)

The guys still have some leftover tour merch on the site, so if you're interested in picking up one of those swaggy shirts, head over to relientk.com. There's also two new beanies and some limited edition Air For Free vinyl bundles that are oh-so-cute!

Until next time,
Sahara

3 comments :